Dieser Artikel ist noch nicht vollständig übersetzt. Du kannst helfen, ihn komplett ins Deutsche zu übersetzen, indem du ihn Editierst.
Different attacks do different types of damage, and different enemies may be resistant or particularly vulnerable to certain damage types. The basic types are:
|| Fäuste, Keule, Stock, Harlequin Frame, Stormwaker Frame, Sharpshot Frame
|| Axt, Großaxt, Großschwert, Schwert, Sense, Katana, Großkatana, Valoredge Frame
|| Dolch, Lanze, Bogenschießen, Schießkunst, Shuriken, Bumerang
Some weapons have a different damage type than usual for their Kategorie.
Despite having an uncharacteristic damage type when meleeing, these exceptions still use normal damage types during weapon skills. For example, when performing a weapon skill with Vampiric Claws or while using Formless Strikes and any Hand-to-Hand weapon, the damage type is Stumpf.
Damage Type Modifiers by Monster Family[Bearbeiten]
- Where not otherwised specified, the damage modifier is understood to be 1.0
- Reduced modifiers for undead monsters (marked above with *) will be raised to 1.0 for a short time if the monster takes damage from a Banish spell.
- The Warrior job ability Tomahawk raises reduced modifiers for any monster it is used on for 30 seconds (and +15 seconds per additional merit, up to 1:30). It is currently unknown if it raises the reduced modifiers to 1.0, or if there is less of an effect.
- Source: Vanad'iel Monsters (Japanese)
Avatar damage types[Bearbeiten]
Avatars all do Stumpf damage with their normal melee attacks.
The physical blood pacts, however, do 4 different types of damage (all physical BPs are melee damage unless otherwise specified):
- This means Ramuh would hit just as hard as Titan on pots (assuming he connected all 3 attacks)
- Diabolos' Somnolence and Nether Blast Blood Pact's have a longer range than other offensive magical blood pacts and deal non-elemental damage.
- Somnolence deals damage with an additional effect of Gravity.
- Nether Blast goes through shadows, Superkniff and Invincible, it also deals extremely consistant 100%(?) accurate damage.
- Nether Blast may be more accurately classified as magical damage.
Physical Blue Magic takes on Damage Types as well. Below is the list: