Dieser Artikel ist noch nicht vollständig übersetzt. Du kannst helfen, ihn komplett ins Deutsche zu übersetzen, indem du ihn Editierst.
Hinweis: Alle Monster haben Wahre Sicht und Linken. Normale Kindred Monster können bis zu zwei Reliktrüstungen hinterlassen.
- Note: The statues do not spawn any Vanguard, but five of them provide a time extension.
- The Dark Kindred use their normal abilities, plus Condemnation and Quadrastrike.
- Kindred run twice as fast as players, running at flee speed.
- The Kindred NMs in Dynamis - Xarcabard can only drop the relic armor of their respective job.
- However, any regular Kindred mob can drop any relic armor at any time, and it is possible for more than one relic armor to drop off one regular mob, ever since the introduction of Blue Mage, Corsair, and Puppetmaster relic armor.
- That said, it is advised to focus more on regular kindred instead of the NMs if the goal of the run is to farm relic armor and not attempt Animated Weapons or the Dynamis Lord.
- Upon defeating all 15 of the above NMs, the message "The prison of souls has set free its captive spirits!" will be displayed in the log. At this time:
- The Vanguard Dragons, Ying and Yang, and the Dynamis Lord will now spawn.
- A Statue Prototype will spawn that gives a 30 minute time extension.
- All Animated Weapons required for the final relic weapon upgrade will gain their full power. Before defeating the NMs they exist in a weakened state without added spawns. These weakened versions will not drop anything.
- The Animated Weapons have the appearance of the final Relic Weapons.
- Upon engaging in combat, the Animated Weapons will summon four to eight Satellite Weapons of the same type to assist them.
- The Animated Weapons have the ability to Warp if proper conditions are not met, this Warp ability can be interrupted.
- If an animated weapon warps, it will not respawn during that Dynamis-Xarcabard session and must be re-attempted at a later time.
- In order to kill Ying and Yang they must be defeated almost simultaneously. If not killed in a short period of time, the dead dragon will be resummoned by its twin.
- Dynamis Lord may also summon weaker versions of Ying and Yang while being fought. These weaker versions share hate with the Dynamis Lord to an extent. This weaker pair of dragons do not need to be killed in order to win. They will die when Dynamis Lord is defeated.
Dynamis - Xarcabard (map)
Map of Original Spawn Points